Looking for flyers to spread the word about your team? Or maybe you’d like to discuss goal-setting with your riders? Maybe you’re planning an informational meeting and would like to do a slideshow presentation with Oregon League and team info, but you’re not sure where to start? Check out this folder full of all this info and more.
On-the-Bike Skills Clinic
In order to set up one of these clinics, we ask that you:
- Secure a venue to host it at (ideally a park)
- Give us 2-3 dates that work for your group
- Have at least 8 people committed to attending
The fee for each participant is $50. Once completing the course, attendees will be invoiced for the payment.
When you’re ready to set up a clinic, email Heather Wolfgang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our fantastic sponsors are a great resource for your team needs. Below are the list we suggest as well as order forms for you to use when you’re ready to stock up. The complete list of coach/team benefits can be found through NICA’s Coach Benefits page.
- Strike Now – Custom team tents, flags, tablecloths, and more. Order form (will automatically download).
- Podiumwear – Custom cycling apparel. Order form.
- GU Energy and Clif– Ride nutrition. Order form.
- Trek – Bicycles and gear. Order form.
- Yakima – Hitch and roof racks, storage, and more. Order form.