Your commitment to youth development allows the Oregon League to continue our mission of building strong minds, bodies, character, and communities through cycling. With your continued support, we can build upon great NICA programs such as GRiT (Girls Riding Together) and Teen Trail Corps, as well as other adventure programs to ensure we are meeting the needs of all coaches and student-athletes and getting more kids on bikes throughout the state of Oregon.
You help to make so much good happen in our league everyday. As a supporter you embody our NICA core values of Fun, Inclusivity, Equity, Respect and Community. You raise the stoke for youth across this nation and for that we are grateful! We hope you will continue your commitment to NICA by making a generous gift to Share the Ride today.
A few highlights from the 2019 year:
- The league served 296 students during the race season
- 185 adults volunteered to become certified coaches
- 13 teams formed from around the state
- We awarded $9148 in scholarships to student-athletes and coaches
- Our GRiT programming took off, and we had 228 student riders join us for GRiT events throughout the year
- The league hosted a first-ever NICA bikepacking camp, hosting 18 student-athletes to ride a section of the Oregon Timber Trail
For this year’s Share the Ride campaign, we’re raising money for our scholarship fund.
Our goal is to raise $10k by December 31.
No donation is too small. Five bucks? Twenty bucks? It all adds up. Donate here.
Become an Oregon League Sustainer
An Oregon League Sustainer is somebody who donates a set amount on a regular occasion, usually every week or month. The monthly or weekly amount you’re able to contribute can be as small as $10 – the same amount for a few cups of coffee, two pints of beer, or a Netflix or Spotify subscription. These regularly donated amounts add up over time and will be immensely helpful for the sustainability of our programming. Become an Oregon League Sustainer today!